Back to default and stand out selection

Feb 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Hi David,

I really love the code you've provided to filter content on a page based on metadata and it works really well! I would like two things though that would make it even better.
  1. Would it be possible to add a value that always their and removes the filter. So it would act as a back to default function.
  2. To let people see what they've currently selected, it would be great if the selection stands out against the other values. For instance by increasing the font size a bit or change the color. Would that be possible?
Thanks a lot for your effort and time. Hope you can give me a answer on my questions.
Feb 20, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Great ideas! I'll see when I can get them in there.
Feb 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM
I can't thank you enough for your effort! Let me know if you want any input.
Apr 10, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Hi quincyt,

I've updated the code to include your suggestions. Also, I've added some notes on formatting, on the Documentation tab above. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Apr 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Hi David,

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been busy and on training last couple of weeks. This morning I got the chance to test it out and it works and looks awesome! This is really perfect! First I was searching for the "back to default" function, but it appears when you select a filter value. That's extremely clean and nice!

Again, thank you so much. If you think I can help, let me know anytime (I've send you a invite to connect on LinkedIN).